GameTools - Source Code
Revision as of 19:35, 23 October 2007 by SteveBaker (New page: This section documents the source code of the '''gameTools''' library suite. == General Game Functions == ; class gameClock : A basic clock class. ; [[gameTools g...)
This section documents the source code of the gameTools library suite.
General Game Functions
- class gameClock
- A basic clock class.
- class gameCamera
- Supports camera motion and tracking.
- class gameChecksum and class gameHashTable
- gameHashTable and gameCheckSum support.
- class gameScreen and class gameMouse
- Handles the OpenGL rendering context, including keyboard and mouse.
- HTTP access
- Support for HTTP access in TinyXML.
- Support for fast intersection testing.
- Renders a nice dynamic sky model with clouds, sun and moon.
- Renders particle systems for explosions and other 'canned' effects.
- Easy game startup handler.
- Fonts - rendered as OpenGL lines.
Material Properties Database
- class MatEntry and class MatList
- Deal with lists of material properties.
Tile map handling
Image file loading
- class liImage and liImageFactory
- Loading image files in a variety of formats.
3D Model file loading
|Wikiid Pages relating to gameTools (edit)|
|gameTools - Main page|
|gameTools - Support Tools :|
|gameTools - File Formats :|
| gameTools - Source Code :
|Wikiid Pages relating to Lemur of Lima (edit)|
|Lemur of Lima - Main page|
|Lemur of Lima - Controls|
|Lemur of Lima - Levels :|
|Lemur of Lima - Java Plugins :|
|Lemur of Lima - Source Code Documentation :|