GameTools - Support Tools
Revision as of 19:33, 23 October 2007 by SteveBaker (New page: Numerous tools are required for the development of models for gameTools-based games such as Lemur of Lima. This document is for in-house use only and refers to hard-wired director...)
This document is for in-house use only and refers to hard-wired directory names and local filesystem details.
- Convert '.plb' files into '.ac' format.
- Make an entire level file from a couple of '.png' image files.
- Make a library of terrain tile pieces.
- Use evolution to generate a set of nice 3D tree models.
- Interactive tool to build game levels.
- Generate Java plugin interfaces.
- Make screen dumps of a bunch of models.
|Wikiid Pages relating to gameTools (edit)|
|gameTools - Main page|
|gameTools - Support Tools :|
|gameTools - File Formats :|
| gameTools - Source Code :
|Wikiid Pages relating to Lemur of Lima (edit)|
|Lemur of Lima - Main page|
|Lemur of Lima - Controls|
|Lemur of Lima - Levels :|
|Lemur of Lima - Java Plugins :|
|Lemur of Lima - Source Code Documentation :|