List of OpenSource software Steve has Worked On
Revision as of 20:16, 23 October 2007 by SteveBaker (New page: == Finished == * [http://botzilla.sf.net The botZilla Game]. * [http://tuxkart.sf.net TuxKart]. * [http://www.sjbaker.org/toys/index.html Some GPL'ed Software Toys]. * [http://freeglut.sf....)
- The botZilla Game.
- Some GPL'ed Software Toys.
- The freeglut Library.
- Software for the 'Agenda' Linux PDA - The Agenda PDA is dead - but the software is still good.
- Tux - A Quest for Herring - I learned a lot in writing this - it needs to be redone properly in the light of what I learned.
- The LodeStone Initiative - Fizzled out due to lack of interest.
- The PrettyPoly 3D Modeller - Fizzled out due to lack of interest.
- The freediag Car diagnostics tool - This is just too hard to do as OpenSource with few developers. There are too many variations in the protocol between cars and between laptop-to-car interface hardware. The number of combinations is astronomical and there is no way to test enough of them with just a handful of developers.