Welcome to the Minipedia!
You can create an account by clicking on the 'log in/create account' link at the top-left of this page - follow the instructions - then you can create new pages or edit pages that already exist. All information placed on these pages must be copyright free and in the public domain. Steve Baker reserves the right to delete any material he deems unsuitable.
If you've never edited a Wiki before, there is a really fast introduction here: The simplest possible guide to writing MediaWiki
Any Mini or MINI related information is welcome here.
Information from fellow MOT members
- Modern equivalent parts for classic Minis
- Essential classic Mini reference material
- Adjusting valve timings
- The main Wikipedia page for the classic Mini
- The main Wikipedia page for the Mk I Mini
- The main Wikipedia page for the Mini Moke
- The main Wikipedia page for the BMW MINI
- The Mini Owners Of Texas (MOT) Website
- The Elf Preservation Society
- Steve's Collection of Mini Books, Magazines and Brochures.